Attention: Captcha is case sensitive.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
The CAPTCHA is required!
The CAPTCHA is wrong!
- Thin, ergonomic, comfortable curved design
- Durable rubberized coating
- LCD for easy- and intuitive operation
- 3 selectable warning altitudes
- 1st and 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- Change warning alarm volume
- Individual freefall & canopy flight volume control settings
- Four memory banks for custom warning settings
- SWOOP warning bank featuring unique sequence of beeps to assist entering optimum swoop corridor
- Seven step warning pitch
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft and if the DZ elevation differs from that of the airport
- Feet/Meter selection
- Altitude selection interval: 10 Ft.
- VISUAL connection for flashing LED (Special order only)
- Displays present altitude during climb
- Built-in clock
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any helmet, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries
- Manuals and Downloads