First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Powerful electronic logbook packed with advanced features.
Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200-300 jumps depending on type of dive,
- Micro USB for connection to different types of applications. www.paralog.net
- Large LCD screen for easy and intuitive operation and quick access to information.
- All functions fully operational at sub-zero
- Always ON. (Option: User selectable power. Low power consumption).
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- Thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.
- Manuals and Downloads