First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
- Easy and fast altitude/QFE offset
- Adjustable backlight
- IR controlled (optional)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case
- Large hi-def LCD screen
- Scratchproof 2mm thick hardened glass lens
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- mBar adjustment to absolute value at Drop Zone (QFE)
- Freefall and canopy flight computer
- IrDA communication with Altiset 2
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Shockproof and waterproof (5ft/24hrs)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Temp. range: -30°C to +60°C,
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325
- Comes with hand mount
- Manuals and Downloads