Attention: Captcha is case sensitive.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
The CAPTCHA is required!
The CAPTCHA is wrong!
- 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on hand or wrist
- Altimeter casing in rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters
- Adjustable electro-luminescent backlight for night jumping
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement… step motor controlled
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- mBar adjustment to absolute value at Drop Zone (QFE)
- Front OLED menu for mBar adjustment, backlight intensity, etc.
- Two separate pressure sensing modules for maximum reliability
- Freefall and canopy flight computer
- IrDA communication with Altiset
- IrDA data download
- Upgradable firmware
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
- Shockproof and waterproof (5ft/24hrs)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Temp. range: -35°C to +80°C,
- Continuous operation: Will operate at -50°C for 10 minutes
- ½ AA battery (2yr. battery life)
- Manuals and Downloads