Attention: Captcha is case sensitive.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
The CAPTCHA is required!
The CAPTCHA is wrong!
- Simulate climbs, 0-35,000 feet MSL (approx. 0-10,500 meters)
- Positive pressure, -10,000 feet (approx. -3,000 meters) starting from any elevation
- Water chamber that can simulate up to 15 feet (5 meter) of water depth (pressure)
- Preset release valves for freefall simulation
- Field operational, no external power needed
- Chamber casing: 10 mm transparent polycarbonate
- Chamber inside dimensions: 9.41 x 7.05 x 2.76 inch (239 x 179 x 70 mm)
- Air Case dimensions: 19.41 x 12.86 x 6.93 inch (490 x 322 x 176 mm)
- Total weight: 21.60 lbs. (9.8 kg)
- Manuals and Downloads